I’m Robyn, a freelance writer, editor and social media whatsit.
And before that I was an obnoxiously sloaney performing arts student who played in bands, had tomato-red dreadlocks and probably said the word “harsh” a lot. We no longer speak of these times.
What else? Oh yes:
- I wrote the truffle recipe from The Intimate Adventures of a Call Girl.
- I sang the theme tune to the excellent Shiftrunstop podcast.
- I won a Guardian blogging award! Unfortunately this was down to clerical error, and they took it back the next day (the award actually went, quite rightly, to Londonist). But, you know, still.
- Have I mentioned my diet?
- Or my fancy-pants literary agent?
I’m a Londoner by postcode, mid-Atlantic by passport, polyethnic by DNA (Celto-Asiatic Latina, if you’re interested), and a Sussexer by birth (are you from Kent? Come, let us drunkenly argue!).
I like rugby stripes, Forteana, uselessly banging around on the guitar from time to time, books and making playlists. When I grow up I’d quite like to move to a remote Scandinavian island and somehow become Tove Jansson.